Friday 11 December 2015

FIFA presidential candidate Prince Ali Bin al-Hussein flies into Nigeria, promises to develop African football if elected

The billionaire Jordanian prince came into Nigeria yesterday on a 'private visit' to the Nigerian Football Federation and said if he's supported by the Nigerian Federation, he will bring development to African football as he never fails 'to keep a promise'.



A self confessed Arsenal fan, the Prince Of Jordan also congratulated the president of NFF, Amaju Pinnick on the good work he was doing with the NFF.
"When I make a promise I fulfill it. I am driven by passion and love of the game. I am young and energetic and indeed we need a young man who can withstand the rigours of travelling the length and breadth of all the countries that make up FIFA. I’m impressed with the work my friend Pinnick is doing with builing human capacity. It’s important we do this and give scholarships to help grow the game especially among all the developing countries’ he said

No comments:

Post a Comment