Monday 12 October 2015

Kendall Jenner says Kylie used to be jealous of her modeling career

Speaking to Cosmopolitan magazine for the mag's 50th anniversary issue, Kendall, 19, said her younger sister Kylie, 18, got a bit jealous when she first started her modeling career and was getting the most attention. Is that why she started dyeing her hair and dating a rapper? To get some of the attention? Kylie has since surpassed Kendall on instagram followers. Kendall told Cosmo;
"She's a Leo so she loves attention, and at certain points when we were younger, it bothered her that I was getting attention in terms of my modeling. I think that's a natural younger-sister thing – to be jealous," although she admits that she was jealous of Kylie at times, too.
"Now she loves what I do and supports me," Kendall explained. "She's very into fashion and always texts me when I'm doing a big show like 'That is the sickest thing ever! How were the clothes?' It's as much a part of her as it is mine."

No comments:

Post a Comment